Power Holdings Inc is an international consumer audio product development and distribution company. We specialize in marketing high end audio components and accessories to music enthusiasts in North America.
The HPA V281 is designed to deliver the ultimate in transmission quality on low, medium and high impedance headphones. Its optimized for dynamic headphones, variable, low-distortion and low-noise circuit technology, the HPA V281 meets the highest requirements. The four amplifiers in the HPA V281 are elaborately constructed with 8 transistors per channel and correspond to those of the multiple test winner HPA V200! They provide an incomparably open and relaxed sound that can also be enjoyed with balanced headphones. Furthermore, the HPA V281 offers the convenience of push-button activatable inputs and output management.
- Line outputs configurable fixed / variable (pre / post fader)
- Lowest noise
- Highest output voltage (60 Volt internal operating voltage)
- Strongest output (best suited for low-impedance headphones - also magnetostats)
- Highest damping factor
- Pre-gain (5-fold pre-amplification)
- Channel-separated structure
- DC coupled (can be switched off)
- ALPS RK27 high-grade volume control
- High quality OpAmps in the signal path
- ALPS RK27 high grade balance regulator
- High quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
- 0.1% and 1% metal film resistors throughout the device
- Discretely built amplifier with 32 transistors for audio purposes
- 4 amplifiers in the unit for true balanced headphone output
- 2 headphone jacks, Neutrik, silver plated
- Delayed connection / disconnection of the headphone connections via relay
- Toroidal transformer
- High sieve capacity in the power supply
- Ground lift switchable
Optionally 6 different digital inputs are available:
Coaxial, Optical or USB with up to 96 kHz or 192 kHz Sample rate.
|In-/Output:||2 / 2 channel (sym. XLR), 2 / 2 channel (unsym. RCA)|
|Headphone outputs:||1 (sym., XLR 4-Pol), 2|
|Frequency response:||5 Hz - 70 kHz (-0.5 dB)|
|Output impedance:||< 0.01 Ohm (unsym.)|
max. input level:
max. output level:
|2700 mW (600 Ohm) _ 5600 dBu (100 Ohm) _ 4200 mW (50 Ohm) _ 2800 mW (32 Ohm) _ 1500 mW (16 Ohm)|
Noise ratio (SNR)
|> 129 dB (A-wt.)|
THD+N (@ -1 dBFs):
|< -102 dB (0.00079%)|
|Extras:||optional digital input and remote control available|
|230 V / 115 V AC|
|170 x 112 x 320 mm (WxHxD)|
Welcome to Power Holdings Inc. We have been in business since 2008 developing, marketing, and distributing audiophile components and accessories. Our AUTHORIZED RESELLERS are located in the United States and Canada with retail locations and online stores. You can also purchase these products directly from us. We sincerely want your enjoyment to reflect our customer service.
If you have any questions or need a recommendation please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.
Enjoy the music, Arthur G H Power IV